Thank you for taking time to serve as a juror! Without you, we would not have a Jury System.
- We are always updating our juror database file. If you receive a second questionnaire, please fill it out and mail it back to us.
- In Ogle County you may serve one (1) time during a twelve month period, whether it be one day or one trial that may last for more than one day.
- If you should receive another summons during the twelve month period, please contact the jury Clerk at 815-732-3201, X205.
- The evening before you are scheduled to appear for jury duty, after 5PM, please call 815-732-2332 for a recorded message that will verify that you are needed or that your panel need not report to the courthouse for jury duty. You will need to listen for your designated panel number that appears on your summons.
- You will be paid for your jury service. You will be paid $15 per day and a travel allowance.
The checks will be in the mail within 10 days. If you have not receive your check within a reasonable time frame, please contact the jury clerk at 815-732-3201, X205.
- After you have served as a juror you may need an "admit" slip to take to your employer. Stop in The Circuit Clerks Office on the day you serve to get your slip.